March of Remembrance & March of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March of Remembrance & March of Life

A discussion board for people who support the March of Remembrance and March of Life.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I was there!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I was there! Empty I was there! Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

This March of Life II covered 1,600 miles of the former East German Republic where communism ruled until the Berlin Wall came down in the early 1990s.

They had never worked through the past and wanted TOS Ministries to help organize a prayer walk only this time it would start on Tish B'Av.

31 churches and about 900 people joined together to cover this map

I was there! March_11

We started at Buchenwald concentration camp and begin breaking the silence wherever we walked...

https://marchofremembrance.forumotion.com

2I was there! Empty exceptional Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:11 am

waltergrund

As we started in Buchenwald, the biggest tabloid newspaper in Germany came out with the well-known picture of the set-free imprisoners showing their names and the persons living today. This was the first time that happened and really was a confirmation that the veil of silence is broken.

This happens when we face the truth of the past and get into action...

WG

3I was there! Empty Re: I was there! Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:03 am

Ted Pearce

Hey Walter!

Great to see you here, brother!

For those who don't know Walter Grund, he is my co-author on "Shalom" and the author of "For Zion's Sake I Will Not Be Silent"

He's the music director for "Beersheva" the music team at TOS church in Tuebingen Germany.

...and one of my dearest friends on this planet.

4I was there! Empty Ted Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:44 pm

waltergrund

The guy who brought the "verbal" toast is Ted Pearce. He's not just an awesome singer, great songwriter with a heart for Israel and a true friend.
He really opens the doors for the Holy spirit in the US and the nations so the veil of silence is to be broken and blessing released to both the ws and the Gentils.

Check out his music and upcooming new album in autumn!!

Walter Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum