March of Remembrance & March of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March of Remembrance & March of Life

A discussion board for people who support the March of Remembrance and March of Life.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ukraine 2010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ukraine 2010 Empty Ukraine 2010 Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Ted Pearce

Ukraine was so much more important than I realized at the time. As you've probably already heard, I'm involved with a church called TOS in Tubingen Germany that had faced the silent indifference of fear, pain, and shame that their fathers had left for them. They had a burden from the Spirit of Holiness to break the silence of what their fathers in Germany had either done, or had allowed through their silence, during WWII. Tubingen bore utmost responsibility in that because so many of the architects of the final solution had a connection to Tubingen, either directly or through the University of Tubingen.

I believe that the mass murdering phase of the holocaust actually began in Ukraine, with Himmler having a residence near a city called Zhitomir, and something I call an "aryan farm" for breeding the super race.

The nazis shot 1.5 million jews bullet by bullet in the early 1940s. Men, women, children indiscriminately lined up next to a ditch or a river and efficiently shot through the back of the head by the Eisensatzgruppen and their Ukrainian police accomplises. They would shoot them in neat rows & layers and then the next group of jews would have to lay down on top of the dead and dying beneath them in the ditch to be shot.

The worst massacre of the entire war was outside of Kiev at a place called Babiyar. 33,771 were killed in a single day of murder and their bodies filled a deep ravine for 2 miles.

Approximately 200 of my closest friends from TOS Church in Tubingen Germany, about 40 of whom could place their fathers at Babiyar during the war, went to that river and began walking. By the time we had arrived at the Babiyar Memorial, there were thousands of Ukrainians who had joined us.

14 major television news networks of Europe were there to report the story. The Ambassadors of Germany, Ukraine, and Israel were there. The leaders of the entire jewish holocaust community of Ukraine and thousands more simple saints who had simply come to pray, were all there.

After that day, TOS Church fanned out around the nation of Ukraine to 17 other cities in small groups. I went with the group to Zhitomir and we joined christians from that city (mostly youth) to walk a star of David around the city, and to visit the sites of several mass graves in the woods nearby.

In doing research for this event, a local Pastor had found a few more mass graves in the woods which had never been marked. Each of these mass graves are estimated to contain between 5,000 to 13,000 each.

We ended in Zhitomir by gathering at a memorial near the city and walking together to an outdoor amphitheatre were local believers, many from the jewish community, and Germans from TOS Church enjoying a long evening of celebration with praise, worship, dance, food, and fun! There were neo-nazi skinheads who weren't too happy with us, but this time the Ukrainian police were on our side.

This event was broadcast by the news on television and radio so heavily that people knew who we were all over the nation. The secular media had helped us break the silence of indifference!

To this day, the pastors who worked together on that network are now regularly meeting to discuss even greater ways of continual breaking of the silence in their nation!

bounce yay, God of Israel!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum