March of Remembrance & March of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March of Remembrance & March of Life

A discussion board for people who support the March of Remembrance and March of Life.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone know if A March in Clearwater or St. Petersburg Florida happening in April? Any buses from there to Washington?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A Faithful Woman

Anyone organizing a March of Remembrance here in west Florida such as Dunedin, Clearwater, St. Petersburg? Anyone interested in gathering at St Petersburg Holocaust Museum in April? or busing it to meet in DC and be part of the DC march? Also, anyone here in Florida...Ted Pearce will be giving a love offering concert at New Jerusalem February 24 at 7:30 pm location is in Church called Kirk of Dunedin on west side of street known as Bayshore(ALT 19) before Curlew RD If you need directions can call me 727 939 2779 I will call you back if not there. Leave message regarding the March and / or concert. Stay in Florida next few days and attend International Prophecy Conference at Gateway Church in St. Petersburg Joe Van Kovering from God's News in the News hosting: guests include Perry Stone, Grant Jeffreys, Mark Hitchcock and Donald Peterson. Three day event $70 if call ahead and charge or pay at the door $80 NOTE: the evenings are free for all three nights(love offerings accepted) Deana G

Ted Pearce

Hi Deana,

It was good to meet you last Wednesday. Stay on top of Rabbi about organizing some kind of event there, ok?

I know he wants to but life gets busy sometimes...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum